Hey there, overwhelmed student! Are you stuck in a whirlwind of assignments, and time is slipping through your fingers? Well, worry not because we’ve got your back!
At UK Assignments Help, we understand that when deadlines are breathing down your neck, it can be a real struggle to catch your breath. But fear not, as we’ve gathered some super cool and easy-peasy hacks in this blog to help you conquer those looming assignments!
So, grab your superhero cape (or your comfiest pajamas, if that’s more your style). And get ready to unleash your inner productivity guru. That said, let’s dive into the world of assignment hacking!
But First, What’s The Reason Behind Less Time In Assignment Completion?
We can’t come up with a solution for a problem without finding a root cause. So, what’s the reason behind students crying for help amid the close deadline and pending assignments?
For the best results, we conducted a survey, and here are the top answers given by college and university students in the UK;
- Tight deadlines (30-40%)
- Unexpected circumstances (20-30%)
- Excessive workload (15-20%)
- Procrastination (10-20%)
- Piled up assignments (10-15%)
Hacks For Completing Your Assignments On Time In 2023
Now that we’ve discussed the root causes of this dilemma, here’s our life-saving boat to help you out of it! And don’t worry; we’ve listed many ways for you to try, so let’s get started!
1. Prioritising & Planning
Have you just got notified about the new assignments up ahead? Don’t worry; here’s what to do;
Managing The Workload
- Instead of stressing about the workload, try to make a list of all your assignments.
- You can include both long-term and short-term assignments such as essays, presentations, projects, or exams.
- Gather information about each, such as deadlines, requirements, and study materials.
- Use a planner to organize your assignments for a better understanding of deadlines.
- Sort out your assignments as per their priority. For instance, try to complete the one with less time or importance first.
- You can also consider other factors like identifying the difficulty. For example, thesis or research proposals are tough to write and require a lot of edits. So consider working on them first.
Create A Outline/Schedule
- The other way to manage workload is by figuring out time slots for each assignment.
- Consider factors like research, drafting, reviewing, and editing, and set a maximized time for each assignment.
- Don’t forget to add time schedules for your classes or other responsibilities in between.
- Remember to be flexible and not rush. Otherwise, the quality of your assignments can get compromised.
2. Time Management Strategies
Time management is all about using your time wisely to get things done efficiently. And it’s the most important factor in assignment completion. Here are some simple strategies that can help:
When you have a major assignment, it can feel overwhelming. But if you break it down into smaller parts, it can get easier to handle. It’s like eating a pizza slice by slice instead of trying to devour the whole thing at once. So, avoid tiring yourself at once!
This technique involves working for a specific period, like 25 minutes, and then taking a short break for 5 minutes. Our experts suggest this to avoid excessive burnout or writer’s block.
It’s easy to get distracted and lose the motivation to complete your assignments on time. So, from scrolling on social media to watching movies, try to put a pause on these distractions. Instead, find a quiet and relaxing place to work, and don’t fall for other distractions!
This strategy involves sorting specific time slots for different tasks. For example, you can divide two hours in the morning for studying, one hour in the afternoon for exercise, and so on. It’s like creating a schedule for your day. By doing this, you can stay organized and get everything done on time.
3. Efficient Research In Less Time
We understand how time-consuming the research process can be. But don’t worry; we’ve got a way up our sleeve to help you find relevant information in less time!
Yes, reading a book for references seems alright. But not when you have a short time, and that book has 500+ pages! Instead, take help from online tools like search engines, databases, and websites. Also, with advanced features, you can even find relevant information in the same book by looking up a few words instead of reading it completely!
While searching online or offline, it’s easier to lose track of all references, and starting the entire research process is not a good idea! So, keep marking and placing those citations in one place for easier access later.
Citation styles like APA, MLA, or Chicago can take a lot of time, and if you’re a newbie, there’s a 90% chance of messing up everything. So, work smarter and access online citation tools. This will save time and minimize the room for errors!
4. Getting Ahead With The Writing Process
So, we’ve discussed all pre-writing hacks for saving time for your assignments. Now, let’s help you overcome complexities while actually writing them!
Outlining or making a list means planning what you’ll be writing in your assignments. It helps with the organization, and in case you forget any idea, you can always recall it from this list. It’s as essential as a map while traveling!
Drafting is the process of breaking your assignment into smaller parts and working on them separately. So, instead of writing everything at once, you can divide your work and do one thing at a time.
Tools For Writing & Editing
After getting through the drafting process, you can use online software or tools to correct the errors. Further, they also suggest improvements and better sentence structures. In this way, you can save time and get good results.
Tackling assignments with tight deadlines is not easy, but with these hacks, you can get the job done! So, take your time, and don’t forget to put our ideas to work when receiving mail for your next assignment submission! Good luck!