Revision Policy of UK Assignment Help
UK Assignments Help has a pool of the best team of writers, who work hard day and night to provide best academic assignments. However, if you are not convinced with any of our services/work, we offer revision to make you feel satisfied and maintain desired standard of work. We strongly recommend that you read through the subsequent dogmas.
- Before placing an order with us, it is agreed upon that you have accepted all of our policies and conditions.
- It is mandatory to submit all necessary documents, requirements and directives during the placement of your order. If in any case you miss to deliver all the details, then the company shall not be held accountable for any discrepancies.
- In case we are unable to adhere with the initial instructions provided, you can avail our unlimited free revision sessions.
- Any supplementary tasks shall not be performed by us during the revision session.
- Surplus efforts shall be charged depending on word count, task type, and urgency of the work.
- Students can make a claim a revision for the orders of 250-5,000 words up till fifteen days after the order has been delivered.
- All revisions claimed after the expiry of the initial 15 day period shall have separate charges.
- Students can make a claim for the orders of 5000 words and above for up till thirty days after the order has been delivered.
- All revisions claimed after the expiry of the initial 30 day period shall have separate charges
- No revisions shall be entertained during holidays or Sundays.
- For orders with the limit of twenty-four hours we need half a day for revision.
- For orders with the limit of forty-eight hours we need 24 hours for revision.
- For orders of 5,000-9,750 words, a revision time of 3 days is required.
- For orders of ten-thousand words, a revision time of 5 days is required.
UK Assignment Help writers work according to standards set by the company, we value your every comment and your feedback is always welcome. You can give us a bell on or send us an email on